Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

My Xperia TX/Lt29i doesn't charge or turns on need help!!

GELÖST
xenontype42
Besucher

My Xperia TX/Lt29i doesn't charge or turns on need help!!

My Xperia, I assumed had a battery problem when I charged my phone, it drained the battery. so I switched it out... Now it doesn't charge. It doesn't turn on, and it has no LED notification to say it's charging... Please Help!!!
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you remove the battery and insert it again. Without powering on the phone, connect it to the charger via wall socket and let it charge for 1-2 hours. If the battery is completely flat, it can take a longer time before the phone indicates charging.

If there are no reaction after this, I would suggest that you try another charger and if possible another battery to exclude problems related to your accessories.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 ANTWORTEN 3
Hampus
Champion

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest that you remove the battery and insert it again. Without powering on the phone, connect it to the charger via wall socket and let it charge for 1-2 hours. If the battery is completely flat, it can take a longer time before the phone indicates charging.

If there are no reaction after this, I would suggest that you try another charger and if possible another battery to exclude problems related to your accessories.

xenontype42
Besucher

Thanks alot, I tried it the light came on but the problem still persists so I sent the phone to the shop.
raminjj
Besucher

buddy at the end what did u do to fix problem?