Join now - be part of our community!

how to take screenshot in Xperia SP after 4.3 update

SOLVED
windigox5
Visitor

how to take screenshot in Xperia SP after 4.3 update

Before the update to 4.3 I could take screenshot using the power button...

But now the screeshot option is gone... How can I take screenshot in Xperia SP in 4.3 android??
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
prometej-zg
Contributor

The screenshot button has been removed from this firmware, so like rest of us (and some other Android based units), you only have one option: press together Power button + Volume Down button

View solution in original post

57 REPLIES 57
prometej-zg
Contributor

The screenshot button has been removed from this firmware, so like rest of us (and some other Android based units), you only have one option: press together Power button + Volume Down button

AimanAfzan85
Visitor

after update my xperia sp, no screenshots at on / off button...y?

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It has been removed,now you need to use a combination of keys: power button+vol down at the same time.

alexdon
chromwiktor
Visitor

No... this not work :////

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It should work.

alexdon
GAZZA384
Visitor

Hold down on volume and press power button
Coccie
Visitor

If I knew this option would disappear from power button, i wouldn't update it. i use a lot that functionality and i wonder why they removed it. It is my own opinion but i prefer to use the power button than pressing on two buttons on same time. Anyway we will get used to it. But I will not run the updates anymore as I do not want to have surprises.

dane1
Visitor

Tried this, either turned the volume down or went to power off option. Really daft thing to do as the buttons are on the same side and not everyone can press both buttons with their thumb.
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

It works,use two fingers.

alexdon