Join now - be part of our community!

Date and time of a picture

SOLVED
Not applicable

Date and time of a picture

Is it possible, without installing additional applications, to see the exact date and time when a picture in the photo album was taken?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
suze
Leader

If you view with Explorer using your PC and USB cable the date and time stamp are in properties.  Alternatively get a file manager on your Phone, Astro is a good one and shows date and time.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

just select the picture, press menu and tap on the (i) information icon and you'll get the info

Not applicable

When I select a picture in the album, I have only three icons in the corners: send picture (various options) at the top left corner, delete picture at the top right, and use picture at the bottom left corner - there is no info option. Also, when I press the left key, all icons just disappear, leaving the picture clear (for a better view, I suppose). The phone is at Android 2.1. with the newest update.

suze
Leader

You can't without installing a third party app as far as I can see.

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

how about timescape?

Not applicable

I cannot see photos in timescape... I was hoping that Album could show the info.

Not applicable

It seems to me that this is very basic feature and that the built-in application should have it. Slightly_frowning_Face

suze
Leader

If you view with Explorer using your PC and USB cable the date and time stamp are in properties.  Alternatively get a file manager on your Phone, Astro is a good one and shows date and time.

Not applicable

Thanks. I know that. Also, I can also use Skype on my PC instead of a phone. Winking_Face