Join now - be part of our community!

No TV channels on RDR-HXD870

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
Visitor

No TV channels on RDR-HXD870

Hi,

I recently tried to connect a video recorder to my pvr, but couldn't get playback through it.  I pressed Input on the remote, which didn't help, so I disconnected the video recorder. Since then I haven't been able to get tv channels on the pvr.  I've pressed tv/dvd, and everything else I can think of, and also performed an initial setup, but there's still no tv coming through.  I can play a programme which is recorded on the hdd, so the connections must be ok.  It's probably something simple, but I can't work it out.  Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

maybe my question is really stupid... did you connect the aerial to the digital aerial input on the HXD870? Playing the HDD content onto the TV set just shows that you connected the output (being a SCART or HDMI) not the input ...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.IT.title
rooobb
Expert

maybe my question is really stupid... did you connect the aerial to the digital aerial input on the HXD870? Playing the HDD content onto the TV set just shows that you connected the output (being a SCART or HDMI) not the input ...

profile.country.en_GB.title
Visitor

Hi,

Yes, I have connected the aerial to the pvr.  I just tried pressing Input again, and got the tv channels back. When I pressed it yesterday it didn't do that.  Problem solved!

Message was edited by: 349753

Message was edited by: 349753