Join now - be part of our community!

Playmemories Online display order

SOLVED
profile.country.de_DE.title
aldrape56
New

Playmemories Online display order

Has anybody noticed that in Playmemories Home, photos have to be sorted in reverse order for them to show up in the correct sequence in Playmemories Online? I haven't found any way of reordering the photos once uploaded. Does anybody have any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
aldrape56
New

Hi Mick, thanks for your reply. Yes, there should be a function to re-order them, but there isn't (or at least, I haven't found one).

Playmemories studio seems to be for the PS3, which I don't have.

I'm giving up on Playmemories online - far too clunky. I'll stick with my ISP's (1&1) online photo album.

Cheers,

Alan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

Hi there, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

I don't use the online service, but have you tried looking for a "sort by.." function in the [PlayMemories Online Settings] in the [Tools] menu?

You can get this functionality in most online image hosing services such as Flickr, Lockerz, Photobucket, etc but if you prefer to use PlayMemories it may be easier to use Playmemories Studio, which does include a number of enhanced sorting options: http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/disoft/int/playmemories-studio/pc/pms01en.html

Cheers

Mick

aldrape56
New

Hi Mick, thanks for your reply. Yes, there should be a function to re-order them, but there isn't (or at least, I haven't found one).

Playmemories studio seems to be for the PS3, which I don't have.

I'm giving up on Playmemories online - far too clunky. I'll stick with my ISP's (1&1) online photo album.

Cheers,

Alan

profile.country.en_GB.title
Mick2011
New

It certainly isn't the most comprehensively-featured image hosting service, although to be fair it's designed to be simple and easy for beginners to use.

Glad you've found one that works for you :cool:

Cheers

Mick