Join now - be part of our community!

Can anyone tell me how to print from W630 Digital compact camera on a dpp-fp50?

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
maccalad73
Visitor

Can anyone tell me how to print from W630 Digital compact camera on a dpp-fp50?

Can anyone tell me how to print from W630 Digital compact camera on a dpp-fp50? :thinking:

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mick2011
New

Hi maccalad, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Normally you would connect the camera to the printer's USB port with a suitable cable. In the camera settings, locate [USB Connect] and choose [Pictbridge]. With the printer switched on, the camera should be in playback mode and you can initiate printing from the on-screen prompts as you review your images.

Have you tried this and it's not working?

Cheers

Mick

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Mick2011
New

Hi maccalad, welcome to the Sony Forums :slight_smile:

Normally you would connect the camera to the printer's USB port with a suitable cable. In the camera settings, locate [USB Connect] and choose [Pictbridge]. With the printer switched on, the camera should be in playback mode and you can initiate printing from the on-screen prompts as you review your images.

Have you tried this and it's not working?

Cheers

Mick

profile.country.de_DE.title
cmosse
Contributor

The DSC-W63 does not support PictBridge but of course it is also possible to print images from the camera:

connect via USB: the camera has to to be set to mass storage mode. As the printer has no build in LCD it is not possible to get a preview on the printer and also the camera will not show images for selection. But you can connect a screen to the printer ("TV mode")

If this is not available you have to memorize the image numbers you want to print.

The printer has memory card slots (SD and MS) so you can print directly from storage card.

you can download the full manual of the DPP-FP50:

http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/2599949111.pdf