Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

software updates

profile.country.CH.title
Rodchuck
Neues Mitglied

software updates

On 16.02.2024 a window opened on my Sony TV with the message "A new software update is available for your TV. Use your TV remote control to select "show details"

My remote control had no button to carry out this operation, but finally I went to settings and found the option "software update". However, when I clicked on this option (and the other update options), there were no new updates available, and the annoying window remained.

I tried many options (rebooting, disconnecting the power supply and the internet box), but I could not delete this window, which hides about 30% of the TV screen.

How can I solve this thoroughly annoying problem

1 ANTWORT 1
profile.country.CH.title
Rodchuck
Neues Mitglied

The problem is solved. I have an account with Quickline, to which a remote control was also supplied, replacing the original Sony remote control. However, the Quickline remote control did not respond to the update window, saying that there were no new soft updates available.

Finally I reverted to the original Sony remote, which fortunately I still had, and the software update was immediately carried out - problem solved.