Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Netflix und Google Play Movie Autowerbung

GaborIvan
Neues Mitglied

Netflix und Google Play Movie Autowerbung

Hallo,

Entschuldigen Sie, meind Deutsch ist noch nicht so gut. Bitte erlauben Sie mir auf Englisch zu schreiben. Danke.

--------------

Last year I bought a Sony Bravia KD-49-X8005c Android TV. Since the Android 7.0 upgrade the devices became slow and laggy and sometimes it reboots itself too. I have a 2-year-old son, and he used to watch Cartoons via the YouTube Kids app. But after a while suddenly the Netflix or the Google Play Movies starts up - without any of use even touched the remote control - and starts playing (violent/action) movie ads ("Programmangebote") without ask and we are also unable to stop them only turning off the device with the physical button on the top left side of the device.

So my problems:
* after turning on, the TV is unusable for long minutes (doesn't react to the remote control).
* I checked with Aida64 and there are many unwanted apps running in the background constantly making the system to be instable and slow... (like Google Play Movies, Google Play Music etc...)
* unwanted app ads that pops up randomly and that cannot be stopped.

I need an official tutorial how can I root the Android to remove/disable all these apps (including Netflix). I need only 3 apps: YouTube, YouTube Kids and Kodi. 

2 ANTWORTEN 2
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi GaborIvan,

To my knowledge there's no root option available for Android TV.

But you might have a look at the menu item "Security & restrictions" where you can set a restricted profile for your kid and also set some content restrictions. In addition I would recommend to have a look at the "Home screen" settings, that give you the option to switch off recommendations you don't need.

Hope this helps a bit

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.DE.title
_Schlonz_
Entdecker

Hallo,

check this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4QmVplL5Hs

MfG

Schlonz