Join now - be part of our community!

Netflix picture jumpy when UHD

profile.country.GB.title
Tcookqv
Explorer

Netflix picture jumpy when UHD

I have a KD-43XF7073 tv.  I am finding when I stream Netflix programs that are in UHD the image is jittery and the sound corrupted.  It is fine when it is lower quality programs.  I tried disabling 'Film' mode and also Motionflow, but it doesn't solve the problem.  All suggestion gratefully received!

12 REPLIES 12
Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Tcookqv, try to refresh internet content by pressing Settings - System Settings -  Setup - Network - Refresh Internet Content. Hope that helps!

profile.country.GB.title
Tcookqv
Explorer

Hi Piscie,  thanks for the suggestion.  I have tried this and it has not solved the problem.  Any other suggestions will be gratefully received?

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Tcookqv, which software is currently installed on your TV? make sure it is the v8.909.

profile.country.GB.title
Tcookqv
Explorer

Piscie,  Yes, that is the software version that is installed.   I also had it check if there was a new version available and it reported it has the latest installed.

Piscie
Community Team

@Tcookqv, does it happen with Netflix only? I'd recommend connecting your TV to any different source of internet such as your Hotspot connectivity just to check if the issue is internet related or not.

profile.country.GB.title
Tcookqv
Explorer

Hi,  Yes, only with Netflix and only when it is high definition 4K format.   It is fine when using the standard picture format

Piscie
Community Team

Hey @Tcookqv, have you tested different internet connection?

profile.country.GB.title
Tcookqv
Explorer

Thanks for asking.  I just haven't had the time to try. Will do so at the weekend and let you know the outcome.   Thanks :slight_smile:

profile.country.GB.title
HannahEd01
Community Team

Hey Tcookqv, I'm interested to know the outcome..