Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

KDL-32WD759 how add new sat without delete the channel list

profile.country.DE.title
bosiman1
Entdecker

KDL-32WD759 how add new sat without delete the channel list

I need assistance please to add the second SAT position without cause the delete of the existing channel list. I can accept adding transponder, by transponder but complete sat would be a better solution. Since two days I fight with the problem without any positive result. Every time the new sat search delete the existing channel list. The TV setup is based on the German settings but the service is a polish "N na Karte" from Eutelsat13E. Now I need to add Astra19E FTA German channels.

The answer can be in German, Polish or Russian language too

5 ANTWORTEN 5
profile.country.DE.title
Peter_S.
Genius

Hi,

You can add a second satellite in the satellite list but unfortunately you have to perform a full channel scan afterwards - means your current channel list will be overwritten.

Cheers

Peter

profile.country.DE.title
bosiman1
Entdecker

Thank u Peter for the fast reply.

Is the same with adding only one TP from existing sat position?

Can u advise a better alternate fo channel editing as this from the official Sony support site?  

profile.country.GB.title
Joe_Dohn
Spezialist

You can't get new channels without tuning/scanning, which will always remove your already-existing list.

You can always just use the Sony Channel Editor app (support page) once you're done scanning and edit your channels that way.

Hope this helps!

- JD

profile.country.DE.title
bosiman1
Entdecker

Thank u JD,

no idea for alternate channel editor pls?

Regards

Chriss

profile.country.GB.title
Joe_Dohn
Spezialist

Sadly, no I don't. I've never heard of one before.

If you manage to find one, it'd be really helpful to others on the forums if you share it ^^

- JD