Abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

ILCE-6500 error in the firmware

profile.country.DE.title
deruralte
Vielschreiber

ILCE-6500 error in the firmware

In der FW der ILCE-6500 (Version 1.00) ist ein Fehler in den beiden Speichern.

Im Bildfolgemodus wird von der Kamera vor alle BRK-Unterprogramme der kurze Selbstauslöser gesetzt. Das kann auch nicht mittels Funktionstaste FN überschrieben werden.
Besonders kritisch artet dieser Programmfehler aus, wenn die Belichtungszeit > Selbstauslöserzeit ist. Dann blockiert die Kamera ab der 2. Aufnahme!

Bitte FW ändern lassen!

Gruß, Klaus

Herzliche Grüße aus dem Nationalpark Unteres Odertal
Klaus
3 ANTWORTEN 3
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

HI @deruralte

Please try and post in English if you can on the UK Forum :slight_smile:

"In the FW of the ILCE-6500 (version 1.00) is an error in the two memories. In picture mode, the camera automatically sets the short self-timer before all BRK subroutines. This can not be overwritten with the FN function key. This program error is particularly critical when the exposure time is self-timer.

Then the camera blocks from the 2nd recording! Please let FW change!

Greetings Klaus"

I assume you have posted this in the German forum too?

profile.country.DE.title
MHFoto
Enthusiast

@jumpsuit

It is really kindly to translate his question in english, but if he doesnt understands this language, it could be probably a bit difficult for him. A second option is to contact the german support i guess.

@deruralte 

Ich würde das Problem ggf. direkt an den Support richten. Vielleicht ist so schneller mit einer Antwort und Lösung zu rechnen. 

Gruß Marek

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi @MHFoto :slight_smile:

No problem, I understand that not everyone speaks English.

They don't have to contact Sony Support directly, they could post on the German Sony forum where there are some brilliant camera Experts that could could give them advice or even escalate the problem so that Sony are aware.

https://community.sony.at/t5/deutsche-community/ct-p/de

I hope this helps :slight_smile: