Join now - be part of our community!

VGC-LVS1 Graphics card issue

war_report
Visitor

VGC-LVS1 Graphics card issue

i wonder if anyone can help me out with an issue i have with my LVS1. Its only 6weeks old & i have no problems with it however i just purchased call of duty world at war and i can hardly run it. My graphics card is nVidia GeForce 9300M GS yet i struggle at a 800x600 resolution, it lags bad and when i quit out the game it seems my computer itslef slows down-i know the LVS1 probably doesnt have the greatest graphics card but its by no means a slouch & i expected it to run a latest game like COD especially when my system more than meets the system requirements for the game. I was thinking perhaps i have a problem with the graphics card & there may be a solution that i'm unaware of. any kind of help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

1 REPLY 1
andvivia7
New

Hi there,

I'm no expert but I expect your gfx card is the problem. Its not as good a card as you think - it might be Nvidia but its onboard graphics as opposed to being a dedicated card. If you havn't done so already try turning all the detail levels to the lowest they can go and see how it performs, check for new display drivers from Nvidia (if compatible), and probably to give u best idea, try out a slightly older game with less demanding specs and see how it copes.