Join now - be part of our community!

vaois are useless if you want support from sony

cliffski
Visitor

vaois are useless if you want support from sony

I STRONGLY recommend buying a dell laptop. at least they have customer support of some kind.

12 REPLIES 12
clubuser
Visitor

....AND TRUST ME!

YOU WILL NEED THE SUPPORT IF YOU DO SO :wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
tellingd
Visitor

I STRONGLY recommend buying a dell laptop. at least they have customer support of some kind.

Yeah, the bad kind :smileyrolling_eyes:

kee-lo_

I STRONGLY advise against rubbish posts like these which have no real enthasis on anything.

Just saying that without a story means nothing to us.

nick_pan
Visitor

dude stop

cliffski
Visitor

maybe if sony uk actually answered their 7p a minute support phone number then people woudnt have to com eher to complain. but im afraid thats what happens to companies who treat customer service as an optional extra rather than a core part of their business.
These guys sold a laptop with a dogy screen, took it back for repair then replaced it with another dodgy screen, now wont even answer the phone, despite claiming they would call me back (guess what, they didnt).
When sony can be arsed to fix their own dodgy product, ill stop whineing.

kee-lo_

The problem is - no one here works for Sony (as in VAIO-Link) so there's nothing we can do really to help you.

The only thing you can do is leave a ticket with eSupport.

I couldnt agree MORE.

I have a Vaio that is now in need of its 2nd motherboard due to a design fault............

Will Sony recognise the fact and replace free of charge..... like hell they will..........

Please dont buy a Sony unless you're willing to take the same risk! I for one wont be going for Sony again!!!!!!!!!!!! EVER!

kee-lo_

Which notebook do you have?

TygerTyger
Visitor

Actually what is disturbing is the number of posts from people saying they have had their machines repaired only to have to send them straight back again because they are still broken. There was a guy only a couple of days ago whose screen was smudged? something like that, and Sony replaced it with another smudged screen. My condolences if you are having trouble, but as Kee-Lo says we are all volunteers we can't really help.
Oh and for the record I've just sent a Dell back to repair a USB socket. It had obviously just been badly soldered on again, because it came loose the second I used it. So off it goes again.....
PC017, if your computer is under warranty then you will not be charged for the parts they replace. If they do because it's out of warranty that's fair enough, it's standard for any manufacturer.