Join now - be part of our community!

Nvidia unified driver for V2S video card

Bert0364
Visitor

Nvidia unified driver for V2S video card

I have had my V2S for a few months and have been very pleased with it's look and performance. Having recently installed a new game on it, I've been having major 'Blue screen of death' problems while playing online. In an attempt to prevent this from happening again I have downloaded Nvidia's UDA driver vers 71.89, but when I try to install it am met with the folowing error message....

The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your current hardware. Setup will now exit.

Any help on this will be appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.de_DE.title
seb21__
Visitor

You can only install the drivers from VAIO-Link.

Bert0364
Visitor

I have subsiquently managed to succesfully install the upto date nVidia unified drivers. It is quite a simple process where you must un-install the original drivers via 'System' in control panel, then when you re-boot follow the tradional install drivers root, I am currently running Version 81.98, in doing so I've now got use of numerous nVidia driver options which have enhanced my using pleasure.

CrazyCow
Visitor

I have subsiquently managed to succesfully install the upto date nVidia unified drivers. It is quite a simple process where you must un-install the original drivers via 'System' in control panel, then when you re-boot follow the tradional install drivers root,  I am currently running Version 81.98, in doing so I've now got use of numerous nVidia driver options which have enhanced my using pleasure.

Having the exact same problem and followed your instructions. The message still appears though and I'm impossible to update the drivers. What exactly do you mean with "then when you re-boot follow the tradional install drivers root"?