Join now - be part of our community!

SVR-HDT100 Title List - No Titles!

SOLVED
profile.country.en_GB.title
AndyMacnoon
Visitor

SVR-HDT100 Title List - No Titles!

I have just installed the HDD recorder and can see that programs have been recorded by space taken on the hard disk. There are programs listed in the 'to Record list', some as a series recording. When I select Title List to playback there is nothing listed. What do I need to do. I have turned Control for HDMI off but that has done nothing.

I can't find anything in the Operating Instructions - can anyone help please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Andy and welcome.

Do you see a HDD Folder and nothing else?

If so, try pressing the RIGHT > navigation button to change the drive.  This should bring back your Title List.  I think the ENTER button also brings back your full list.

The problem arises if you accidentally press the < LEFT navigation button when viewing the Title List.

:wink:

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
Blencogo
Expert

Hi Andy and welcome.

Do you see a HDD Folder and nothing else?

If so, try pressing the RIGHT > navigation button to change the drive.  This should bring back your Title List.  I think the ENTER button also brings back your full list.

The problem arises if you accidentally press the < LEFT navigation button when viewing the Title List.

:wink:

profile.country.en_GB.title
AndyMacnoon
Visitor

Many thanks for a quick and correct answer. I am surprised that there is no reference that I could find in the operation instructions. I thought I tried pressing all buttons and searched all the (I thought) logical possibilities.

Thanks again for resolving my frustration.