Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Z5 Optimizing and restarting

Keneth
Visitor

Xperia Z5 Optimizing and restarting

my mobile suddenly won't stop restarting and optimizing apps. sometime when dead (or going blackscreen), it wont show android/xperia signal when connect to charger. ive also tried force shutdown. also wont work. already reset the mobile. but still the same. keep on restarting and optimizing app. frustrated with this brand. this is the third xperia i used after ion and z which is also experiencing battery problem. #xperiaz5  #optimizingapp #restarting

3 REPLIES 3
Jonas
Master

Hi @Keneth, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

You mention that you have reset the device, did you do a factory reset or a software repair?

If you have a SD card in the device, remove this and see if there is any change, as a defect SD card can cause the device to restart.

Should there be no change or you don't have an SD card, perform a software repair using Xperia Companion, but remember to backup your data as the repair will delete all data stored on the internal storage of the device.

Let me know if that helps!

Keneth
Visitor

Hi Jonas, thanks for your feedback. already performing factory reset, still the same though... and i will try with software repair..it is okay to used software repair if my mobile in black screen (dead) condition?? btw my last option by now i guess.. Dizzy_Face

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Keneth,

Yeah, you can perform the software repair even if the device is turned off (this is how you need to do it when you for example, forget your screen lock).

I just want to make sure, did you try and remove the SD card if you have one? If you don't have one or you have already tried, proceed with performing the software repair.

Just make sure to click on "Software repair" without having the device connected to the computer > check the little box in the bottom left corner and the "Next" button will turn blue and you can click on it.

You will be asked to connect the device at a later stage in the repair process.

Keep me posted! Slightly_smiling_Face