Join now - be part of our community!

Proximity sensor

Waris12
Visitor

Proximity sensor

Bonjour je vous demande votre aide car mon ecran seteint pendant tout les appels meme si je ne l'approche pas de mon oreille. Est ce que cest un probleme du capteur de proximité ?

J'ai besoin de votre aide merci !

NB : J'ai un sony xperia z5 avec un ecran de verre dessus

Hello I ask your help because my screen seteint during all calls even if I do not approach my ear. Is this a problem with the proximity sensor?

I need your help thank you!

NB: I have a sony xperia z5 with a glass screen on it

gt

1 REPLY 1
Jonas
Master

Hi @Waris12, sorry to hear about this. Slightly_frowning_Face

Your question has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

You mention in your post that you have a glass protector on the device, do you remember if the sensor worked fine before you put the screen protector on the device? If the screen protector isn't made for the exact model, the cut outs will be in the wrong places and there will not be a hole for the proximity sensor, which will make the sensor not work correctly.

On the link below (number 4) you can see where the sensor is located on the device.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiaz5/userguide/overview---se/

Make sure that there is no dirt/moisture on the sensor and that the screen protector has a cut out for the sensor.

Let me know how it goes! Slightly_smiling_Face