Join now - be part of our community!

Phone cut off and i cant get it turn back on

Tazzgurl
Visitor

Phone cut off and i cant get it turn back on

My phone turned off completely as i was checking my email now i cant get it to power back on. I have had issues with the phone not staying charged and now it wont do anything. 

8 REPLIES 8
Jonas
Master

Hi @Tazzgurl, sorry to hear about this.

If you press and hold volume up and the power button at the same time for 10 seconds, do you feel any vibrations at all? If you do, try holding these two buttons for 10 seconds > press the power button to turn on the device again.

Let me know if that helps!

Tazzgurl
Visitor

I haven't tried that. It came back on once i let it sit for awhile and put it back on charger but then it cut off on me again. Its been really aggravating. I will try what you have suggested if it happens again. Thanks

profile.country.PH.title
MarlonUk1
Expert

Does the led.light go red?

Try to charge your device for 1-2hours.. using the wall mount charger. Then try again the suggested boot up sequence above

Tazzgurl
Visitor

No it does't. Its like it completely goes dead even though its fully charged and when i finally get it to come back on the battery is completely drained.

Jonas
Master

Hi again @Tazzgurl,

Does it only power on when it's connected to a charger after it has turned itself off? Usually when the battery is defect, the device will have charge, but then all of a sudden, it will go from a high percentage to zero almost instantly and it needs to be charged again.

In some cases it will only power on when connected to a charger after it has occurred.

Is that what you are currently experiencing?

Thank you.

Tazzgurl
Visitor

When it cuts off and i put on charger it still will not cut back on sometimes but if i dont put it on charger for an hour or longer and try it later on it charges. It would usually lose charge if im on wifi or online but now it cuts off if im on the phone or even texting. Do i need to take it back where i purchased it and get the phone/battery replaced? Thanks

Jonas
Master

Hi again,

I would recommend that you do that since there is something with the hardware that isn't working as it should. It could be the battery, but I can't say for sure without the device being inspected/examined.

Feel free to keep me posted with how it went! Slightly_smiling_Face

Tazzgurl
Visitor

Thank you