Join now - be part of our community!

Block

Waly7
Visitor

Block

No puedo sacar el bloqueo con Pin,osea,no deseo tener bloqueo.

I can't get the lock with Pin, I don't want to have a lock.

gt

1 REPLY 1
Martin1
Enthusiast

Hi @Waly7, let me see if I can help out here.

Your post has been translated to English as this is an International forum, please post any replies in English and it will be easier for me and other users to assist you.

Is there a screen lock on your phone that you cannot bypass or do you are you able to bypass the screen lock and wish to remove the screen lock?

If there is a screen lock that you cannot bypass, I would suggest that you try to repair the software on the phone using Xperia Companion and a computer. Keep in mind that since you are not able to access the device, you will need to start the repair without the phone attached to the computer and tick the "My device cannot be detected or started, or is a Smartwatch 3" checkbox. After that you should be able to follow the instructions in Xperia Companion provided that the phone has at least 50% battery left. 

In order to remove a screen lock, find and tap Settings > Lock screen & security > Screen lock. 

I hope that helped. Please get back to me if I have misinterpreted your question in any way!