Join now - be part of our community!

USB-cable for JALOU F100?

Not applicable

USB-cable for JALOU F100?

I just bought a JALOU F100 phone.  I want to connect it to my computer.  The manual says its possibe with a USB cable.  But my local shop says there is no cable for this phone and I can't find any online.  What can I do?  Cann I use the cable that can connect to music on the computer?  I want to transfer my photos.

1 REPLY 1
higwayman
Visitor

Sure you could.

To connect and transfer a file via USB:

1. Connect the USB cable to the computer and the phone.
  2. In the phone: If the message Phone ready to be used with device appears, skip steps 3–4 and start the Media Go™.
  3. On the computer: If this is the first time you have connected your phone to a PC, wait until the Sony Ericsson PC software wizard appears. Follow the instructions to install the Sony Ericsson PC software, the drivers and to identify and name the phone.
  4. The Sony Ericsson PC Companion starts. Select to Launch the Sony Ericsson Media Go.
  5. In the left side menu of Media Go you will find specific folders where your files are stored.
  6. Select a file from the appropriate folder in the Phone Memory Menu or the computer.
  7. Select destination in the scroll bar.
  8. Select Go.
  9. When the transfer is finished, close Media Go and disconnect the USB cable.
you can find teh instruction on the SE page
Enjoy!!