Join now - be part of our community!

Sony Xperia XA Touch screen not responding

Jessica93
Visitor

Sony Xperia XA Touch screen not responding

• My phone was bought brand new through the giffgaff website a few months ago.
  • Friday just gone the touch screen stopped responding.
  • The buttons are fine, its just the touch screen that is not responding to touch.
  • I have tried different things myself and no success.
  • Although it did work at one point but later on stopped working again.
  • Can I get my phone repaired free through sony if I bought my mobile ( Sony Xperia XA ) brand new ?
  • Does it include a 12 month standard warranty ? can it be repaired for free ?
  • Phone turns on completely fine.
  • It gets to the bit where I need to draw my pattern for my mobile phone to start.
  • The touch screen is not responding so I can not draw my pattern
  • to access my mobile phone

I do not really want to pay £70 for my phone to be checked and fixed from a man in my town centre if I can get it repaired free if I have a standard warranty.

I really appreciate anyones help,

quick response would be greatly appreciated.

Thankyou :)!

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Jessica93

Since this is a global user based forum, you should contact your Local support regarding warranty, exchange, and/or pricing. 

Jessica93
Visitor

Im sorry but can you give me a more detailed response please ?

I require help

profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@Jessica93

Sure thing, just click/tap here >>> Local support it should give you an email and phone number to contact them, then they will inspect your device. 

Jessica93
Visitor

i listed everything wrong with my phone and get a response that barely says anything.

I meant more detailed as in a paragraph or more sentences as to how or what can be done

CameronT
Champion

Hi @Jessica93, welcome to the community.

Most of your questions can only be answered by your Local support team so it is best to get in touch with them.

It does sound like a physical issue so you may need to have your device assessed for repair. Again, your Local support team should be able to assist you with that.

You can try using a USB OTG and a corded mouse to navigate your screen. You can back up your phone to an SD card under Settings > Back Up and Reset.

KRISHAN21
Visitor

Sony Xperia XA1 touch probale he mat lena bhai logo chutiya set he 3 day servic centra to ripey call 9001002477 

astxeira
Visitor

I had the same problem ask for a new one!