Join now - be part of our community!

SE what is wrong with you guys?

Not applicable

SE what is wrong with you guys?

I cannot believe it SE this morning I was able to update my X10 to R2BA020 (o2 branded) and there is still no reaction from you? What is this company? A big joke? And btw, why do branded devices get updates earlier than unbranded ones?

Why does the german support hotline still says that 1.0.14 is the most actual firmware and that there is no update?

Are you guys actually knowing what you are doing? Is there any communication between CEO and Support?

At least thank you for the update it fixes the battery issue, but the ringtone volume still sucks.

5 REPLIES 5
Not applicable

The reason why un branded phones get the update first is they are installed with pure SE firmware, were as branded (o2,vodfone,orange etc) all install there own software and so it takes longer for it to come out.

Not applicable

Read again my friend.

o2 germany got the update earlier than UNBRANDED X10s. Where is the sense in that? And why only o2 X10s got the update? There ist Vodaphone, T-Mobile and Base in Germany...

sushidushi
Contributor

That IS odd!  Does your updated phone have all the o2 logos that the phone companies add to the basic SE software on it?  Do you now have 2.1, or is R2BA020 something different?

Not applicable

No there are no logos at all, it looks like an unbranded phone.

But there are 2 apps installed. The first one ist ran, a german football tv-show and the other one is o2 home which opens m.o2online.de in the browser. Oh and a german version of Telmap Navigator. That's all.

The update doesn't raise the android version from 1.6 to 2.1, this is planned for Q3 if we can believe SE. They also said "Update this week" and nothing happend except for o2 germany and telenor sweden users...

sushidushi
Contributor

That's enough about German football, thank you very much... Angry_Face Crying_Face Winking_Face