Join now - be part of our community!

Poor Service - 20 days old phone

DMchd
Visitor

Poor Service - 20 days old phone

Hi Team,

I have purchased Sony xperia XA1 (*personal info removed*) Bill number 001326 on 28 May'17, and within less than 20 days it has started giving me touch problems.

I took it service center located in sector 47, chandigarh on 17 June'17 and they could not able to repair it even after spending 2-3 hours on it. Finally, they asked me to take it sector 34 service center, chandigarh.

Firstly - This is really poor quality product which has started giving issues within 20 days.

Secondly - I must say you got really poor technicians.

Thirdly - I am not sitting idle to keep visiting your service centers.

Fourth - Who will pay for the harrasment that I am going through, after spending on your latest 20,000 inr phone.

Kindly revert to my queries.

DM

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert

@DMchd

I'm sorry to hear about your issue but this is a global user based forum, you have to stay in contact with your Local support

On a side note, point 4, who and how?

@DMchd wrote:

...Who will pay for the harrasment that I am going through...

DMchd
Visitor

You mean you cannot help in issues that belongs to India?

profile.country.US.title
Qatrium
Expert

@DMchd

This is an international user-based community, so we can't help with any warranty or maintenance issue at all (not just in India) as these issues are handled on a local basis. And due to the fact that customer protection laws will differ among markets/regions, so we can't be aware of all these laws in all markets.

The best practice to do is to contact your Local support and discuss the issue with them.