Join now - be part of our community!

No mobile network after software update

Cheldrupa
Visitor

No mobile network after software update

I am using xa1. I was update my phone yesterday 15 June. After update there was no mobile network. And all the apps will open automatically and and restart the system automatically 

7 REPLIES 7
Pradeep17
Visitor

Same issue ...:( I am searching solution from yesterday night

Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @Cheldrupa and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear this. I recommend that you restart your device to safe mode to see if this behavior is caused by one of your downloaded apps as these will be temporarily disabled in this mode.

I'd also recommend that you try a different SIM card with your device to see you can access a mobile network then.

Let me know how it goes.

Pradeep17
Visitor

I have tested that(safe mode) and i haven't downloaded any app after system update before the update my phone was fine once the update installed i cant see my network and also whatever we use it quits and came to home screen. when i go to setting and activate my sim the warning shows phone needs to restart and nothing happen same problem i am sure this was an system update issue please provide solution asap

Pradeep17
Visitor

Atlast I fixed by repairing device software in Campanion... :smileysmileythumbsup:

Cheldrupa
Visitor

How it was resolve

Kalai18
Visitor

Me too facing same issues, why can't you send some updated patch because after this I went to service center and they updated software but once I came to home I tried to charge my phone but it's not changing more than 25%. Tomorrow is off, so we never find service center by this day. So please send us the defect less software update to recover by ourselves. One more thing, I don't have system with me to recover from campaign. So please send us the new update 

Emil
Enthusiast

That's great to hear @Pradeep17.:smileysmileythumbsup:

@Kalai18, @Cheldrupa Have you tried to perform a software repair using Xperia Companion as well? If not I recommend that you try it and report back with the result!