Join now - be part of our community!

My Aino won't switch on :o(

Not applicable

My Aino won't switch on :o(

Hi guys

I wonder if you can help me, I have a problem with my Aino where if i have no Sim card in the phone will switch on and ask for the sim card but when i insert the sim the screen starts up and shows the Sony Ericsson sign then the screen goes blank, when i open the phone the screen lights up but there is nothing on it, If i connect it to a computer all the photos and stuff are still there it just wont start up. Looks to me as a system problem but i don't know how to fix it

Can you help me please

Regards

Steven

2 REPLIES 2
Not applicable

Hi Steven,

I'm not really a tech guy, but here's some suggestions to solve your problem:

If you have backuped your phone before on your computer (using Sony Ericsson PC Suite), try connecting the phone and restore it

OR if you didn't backup your phone:

There's also another option in the suite called PHONE REPAIR. Again, connect your phone to your computer, and choose that option. HOWEVER, there's a possibility of losing your data on your phone (not memory card though) since it might reset your phone depending on the problem.

Hope this helps =D

PS. If this still doesn't help, take it to your SE local customer support center. If you have warrenty, it's best you bring the receipt and warrenty card (if you have)

KrazyD
Contributor

Try and update the phone using Sony Ericsson Update Service and remember before you use it to back up your files using SE PC Suite or an alternative.