Join now - be part of our community!

K610i

Not applicable

K610i

I hv a K610i. I want to know an efficient way, where I can save all my contacts and all my sms.

22 REPLIES 22
KrazyD
Contributor

Phone mode.

Not applicable

thanks.. i hv tried it all it works. yes you are right it's very easy to use. Can I ask where does it backup to? Say if I want to save the backup for a future restoration. How do I restore to phone?

I hv another se phone k750i, can the same application be used with a second phone and if I have a similar requirement?

KrazyD
Contributor

The K750 can also be used as it stores the details under the phones name and imei. To make a backup all you need to do is click extras and create a backup and select a folder to save the file.

Not applicable

I tried connecting the 750i, I get the error connection to phone cannot be established, could not open com4 (port cannot be found).

Not applicable

hi never mind I got it figured out. thanks.

Not applicable

One thing, I noted after sync for the 750i phone, for sms I only see the contact numbers. Who so?

Not applicable

i got it figured again. Changed user for the different phones the contact names appear.

KrazyD
Contributor

Glad you have got it sorted.

Not applicable

Thank you.

Side question, from the backups that I did, if say down the road if I have another phone, can the info be ported over ?

Not applicable

Thanks,

I was wondering if from the backups created, can I next time use it to restore to another phone say SE ir no SE phones? Is there a type of phone requirement?