Join now - be part of our community!

K610i

Not applicable

K610i

I hv a K610i. I want to know an efficient way, where I can save all my contacts and all my sms.

22 REPLIES 22
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

You'd backup your contacts and SMS using PC Suite for your PC, you can download the file here. You can create a backup file, or sync with Oulook.

KrazyD
Contributor

You cabn also use my phone explorer found here http://www.fjsoft.at/download.php?id=1

Not applicable

Thanks,

1) I hv tried using pc suite. but I noticed this my contacts only get refreshed in pc suite when phone is connected.

2) my text messages the last two, the name of the sender (looking at inbox), is not shown only the number.

What do you mean by You can create a backup file, or sync with Oulook.. I don't use out look but use yahoo email most of time.

If can please advise further.

KrazyD
Contributor

Try using my phone explorer it is much simpler.

Not applicable

thanks.

Was going to ask you what's the difference between using PC suite and using phone explorer. I don't mind trying, but what's the motivating factor. of hand I can think of I don't use outlook

KrazyD
Contributor

My phone explorer isnt a Sony Ericsson made program but once your phone is connected it automatically backs up your contacts and messages.

Not applicable

thanks.. will use it then

Not applicable

did the installation.. very quick.. I connected the phone should I choose phone mode ir file transfer?

Not applicable

sorry for the typo.. I hv connected my phone.  via usb. screen prompts file transfer or phone mode? which should I select?

Thanks