Join now - be part of our community!

Idk what happened to my phone... *sigh*

Not applicable

Idk what happened to my phone... *sigh*

My wife was trying to unlock my phone and then my phone keeps asking my google account. So I typed my google account but it doesnt work. I tried it on my pc and my google account works. So then I called customer service and they said to update+reset my phone through my pc. And I tried it, all of a sudden it says unsuccessful which means it failed at the very end of the patch. And now, my phone is not working anymore. All I can see is a notification and cant even tap on it. Cant even turn it off unless I remove the battery. *sigh* I just bought this like 2 weeks ago. =(

1 REPLY 1
suze
Leader

Firstly, your phone will have a warranty so can be repaired/replaced by Sony.  In the first instance your mobile phone vendor should be able to offer assistance inregards to repairing it.

I would also suggest re-running the Update/Repair... I had it fail at the last stage on updating my son's phone yesterday and the second time it went through fine.  It may be worth trying it through both the Sony Ericsson Update Service and if that doesn't work try the PC companion programme.  It has become apparent with the whole firmware update thing that the SEUS and the PC companion do things in a slightly different way so worth a go at both.