Join now - be part of our community!

Tablet Z2 order still not despatched

bengrendon
Explorer

Tablet Z2 order still not despatched

I ordered a Tablet Z2 on the 25th of March and I was told on the website that it would be delivered the next day. I have since spoken to CS and they told me it should be shipping today but as the Store is down for maintanence I am unae to check on my order status. I have tried repeatedly to call the call centre for an update and I cannot get through. I emailed the customer support team and they have told me that they cannot give me any more info. All I want to know is if my device is going to be on its way or if I am going to have to wait longer. I am seriously close to cancelling the order and ordering it From John Lewis who have stock and are shipping it next day. Please can someone help me.
4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi there and welcome to the Community

I think the quickest option for you to get info is to carry on trying to phone and / or send more emails detailing exactly what you want to know.

Not ideal I know, but keep trying :slight_smile:

flipside101
Explorer

Hi did you order the free dock with it, if so i was told this is what held up my order

profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Thanks flipside101, although another member in a different thread who contacted Sony to try and split the dock and tablet order was told that 'splitting' would make the order take longer :slight_frown:

I think any members still concerned about delays are best contacting Customer Services and letting us know if they have any different results just to try and nail this :slight_smile:

flipside101
Explorer

Hi Jumpsuit,

My tablet turned up two days later , the only issue i have now is getting the dock but that is with CS to sort out. Now i admit i may have been lucky as i was on the "reserved list" but as it was teh dock holding up teh order it seems to make sense to me.