Join now - be part of our community!

New Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet

profile.country.GB.title
woolleybird
Explorer

New Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet

I have just bought a Z2 Xperia Tablet.  I can connect easily to my wifi at home in Spain, but when I went to UK and stayed at a Travelodge it would not connect.  Also at a friends apartment, in Spain,  with wifi it would not connect there either. It is a bit worrying as I have bought it purely because it is much lighter to carry abroad with me than my pc laptop. If I can't connect outside of home it is not worth having, despite all the great reviews that it has had. When I click on the settings tab I appear to have connected but it does not connect to the internet. What else can I do?  Is there something else that I should be doing to enable the tablet to connect.

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.GB.title
jumpsuit
Expert

Hi woolleybird and welcome to the Community :slight_smile:

Yes you should be able to connect to wifi anywhere. (My Tablet Z works here in the UK and abroad too.)

I wonder if resetting the tablet would help? (Although make sure you backup any files / photos / videos etc. as they will be wiped in the process.)

If not you're probably best getting in touch with customer services or try posting in the Xperia forum Tablet Z2 section Here