Join now - be part of our community!

Display isn't responsible

SOLVED
AleksEy173
Visitor

Display isn't responsible

Hi, I have trouble with display( Tablet Z wi-fi). When I has pushed on "switch on" button, I has seen green little quadrates on the sides and display has no answered. How I can repair it? Is the error connection with upgrade system?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Thommo
Genius

Try performing a system repair using PC Companion as this will often fix issues - This will factory reset your phone and erase all data

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the on screen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Thommo
Genius

Try performing a system repair using PC Companion as this will often fix issues - This will factory reset your phone and erase all data

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the on screen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

AleksEy173
Visitor

a lot of thanks