Join now - be part of our community!

BKB50 battery drain

SOLVED
DavidQ81
Visitor

BKB50 battery drain

Hi Folks,

Recently purchased the Z4 Tablet with keyboard but I'm having some issued either the keyboard I wanted some advice on before raising a fault.

It seems for some reason that the keyboard battery drains itself overnight. I charge it to 100% and it works fine although does seem to go though charge quickly.

Last night I had 83% charge on the keyboard. I trend it off along with the tablet, both were docked. When I turned it on this morning the keyboard was down to 8%.

Im pretty sure it was all off - no lights flashing anywhere.

Any ideas? Do you think I have a faulty unit?

Thanks,
David.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hampus
Champion

Hi,

That does not sound correct. In this case I suggest that you have your accessory examined by a technician at an authorized service center. You can contact your Local support for information about nearest service center and/or how to proceed with this in the best possible way.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Hampus
Champion

Hi,

That does not sound correct. In this case I suggest that you have your accessory examined by a technician at an authorized service center. You can contact your Local support for information about nearest service center and/or how to proceed with this in the best possible way.

drlmiles1
Contributor

I agree, the BKB50 keyboard lasts for weeks on one charge, and the latest 1.08 update does not seem to make any significant difference to this. I think your keyboard is faulty