Who Me Too'd this topic

profile.country.GB.title
Hadian
Explorer

How to Complain?

Hi, new forum member here.  Can I please ask you guys if you have an email so that I can complain to Sony Customer Services UK? I already know of customersupport.en@eu.sony.com and they are not replying.

In short, I have a Sony Bravia Android TV, the warranty lasts until sometime next year in 2020.  It was great, best TV ever and loved all the features....until the Oreo update that is.  I'm sure we all know about all the issues it has caused. I have read the forum posts. 

My issue is that it intermittently cuts off and on and off and on the wi fi connection.  It's driving me nuts.

I have done all the right things, done the updates, done the factory reset, checked the router etc

I have contacted Sony via their My Sony page and raised a ticket.  Filled out their form with all the details.

I got a reply and again, filled out a dozen or more questions and implemented all of their suggested fixes, much of which I already had done, and told them I had done.

Next they informed me they would be back in touch in 48 hours. That was 72 hours ago.

I have sent them an email to update and reply and they have ignored me.

I have done the same again today, and still no reply.

Under terms of the warranty their update has ruined a critical functionality of my costly TV.

Any ideas of where I can take this further?  Is there a regulatory agency I can take this up with or can I bypass Sony Customer Support EU to another email within Sony?

Thanks

Who Me Too'd this topic