Join now - be part of our community!

Song DISCONNECTS a few minutes after Connecting Sony Xperia cell (bluetooth) with a Philips Soundbar

Dusty1ebv
New

Song DISCONNECTS a few minutes after Connecting Sony Xperia cell (bluetooth) with a Philips Soundbar

Hi....I'm having problems with trying to listen to my recorded music (songs) on my Sony Xperia C2305 Model after connecting to my Philips HTL2163 Soundbar.  I tap Throw on my Sony and connect to my Philips Soundbar.  After 0ne or two songs later the phone disconnects the song playing and no music plays thru the Soundbar.  I tried resolving by disconnecting the "Time Out"" on my cell but this did not resolve my problem as the songs still disconnect after a few minutes.  Not sure if anyone on the forum has had the same problem but would appreciate any assistance in resolving the problem I'm having.

2 REPLIES 2
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Dusty,

Thanks for joining the community. There is  an official Xperia forum here , where you may be able to get advice about connecting to your soundbar from your phone.

Cheers
EdwinaU

Dusty1ebv
New

Hi Edwina....Thanks for responding to my query....I have posted a similar message on the Sony Forum and I'm still waiting for a response....I wwas hoping that maybe someone in this forum had a similar problem and they could advise how they fixed it.    I will post all corrective responses from the Sony Forum once the problem is resolved...Thanks