Join now - be part of our community!

Flushed earbud!!!

profile.country.GB.title
graham45
New

Flushed earbud!!!

I accidentally lost one of the ear buds for my new WF 1000XM3 headphones (Xmas present!) cleaning...Can’t see on the Sony website a service centre that can replace it (central Scotland). I know it needs to be synched with other earbud and charger so I can’t replace from eBay. Anyone have any advice. I just want to sort it and forget I was so stupid...

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @graham45,

I will escalate this to the support, maybe they have a suggestion.

May I know what you mean by "flushed"? Please don't tell me that they fell into the toilet while flushing :open_mouth:

- Nic

profile.country.GB.title
graham45
New

Thanks Nic, I appreciate that. And yes, not quite sure how I could be so unlucky but I was cleaning for Christmas visitors wearing my new earphones and one fell out into the loo while it was flushing. It was irretrievable of  course, disappeared entirely. 

profile.country.GB.title
graham45
New

Feel v silly and upset as they were a Christmas gift and I just want to sort it, get a replacement and forget it happened! 

profile.country.DE.title
IamNic
Expert

Hello @graham45,

I feel your loss. I once dropped a brand new Action Cam (from Sony) onto the lens.

Replacement cost nearly as much as the camera itself (I bought it during a sale).

Let's hope the support can guide you trough the process of replacing and pairing a new unit.

Just as a future reference, by pulling on the upper part of your ear, you can secure the fit of the earphones better than by just putting them in an twisting:

- Nic