Night Explorers

"Night Explorers" : is a night photo and had high trouble shooting  To be able to shoot this angle I had to go into the water, which by the way was Fu%&$ cold.. I ended up getting wet while trying to protect the lens of any spillage from the waterfall.  Behind the models have two continuous light sources, one focus is directed towards the rear of the models to create light silhouette and the other focus of lower intensity is focusing in the cascade.  after a 10 second exposure I could capture this, in my opinion, is different than usual..  Hope you enjoy this result  Best Regards

What is Exif data?

Exif data is a record of the settings a camera used to take a photo or video. This information is embedded into the files the camera saves, and we read and display it here.

Taken with a N/A
Software N/A
Taken on N/A
Aperture Value N/A
Shutter Speed N/A
White Balance N/A
Flash Status N/A
ISO N/A
Focal Length N/A
Program Setting N/A
Color Space N/A
Lens N/A
"Night Explorers" : is a night photo and had high trouble shooting To be able to shoot this angle I had to go into the water, which by the way was Fu%&$ cold.. I ended up getting wet while trying to protect the lens of any spillage from the waterfall. Behind the models have two continuous light sources, one focus is directed towards the rear of the models to create light silhouette and the other focus of lower intensity is focusing in the cascade. after a 10 second exposure I could capture this, in my opinion, is different than usual.. Hope you enjoy this result Best Regards
Comments

amazing gallery my friend!!

Astonishing!!!

One of the bests that I ever seen!!
the composition, even a shooting star!
Magical!!