Join now - be part of our community!

Where to buy memory extension?

Benjamin
Visitor

Where to buy memory extension?

hi!!
i made a quick search yesterday on the web to find some ddr 266 ddr sdram so dimm (with gold leafs contact) for my pcg k215M notebook...
but i didn't find it.
MAybe other kind of ddr is suitable for my notebook?
thanks a lot

15 REPLIES 15
profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_
Benjamin
Visitor

Can we trust in crucial's professionnalism? As i live in France there may be some trouble with delivery.
I'd be grateful if anybody who has already bought something via this site could tell me his/her feelings...
Thanks!

TygerTyger
Visitor

They are very good, and very cheap.

William
Visitor

I have often bought memory from them and always found them cheap with prompt delivery.

I want some more memory for my TR5 and RZ502, just haven't got round to ordering from them yet.

William

Benjamin
Visitor

thanks for the testimonies...
Im going to purchase 512MB, 200-pin SODIMM for my PCG K215M...yet i need to be sure about it, i don't want to waste 120 euros in the wrong type!
It is said that this ram is suitable for PCG K2x series, which probably means in english way , for PCG K215 S, M, B etc..Is that right?

profile.country.en_GB.title
kee-lo_

If it says it's for the K series then it should be perfectly fine.

Is there no French Crucial?
I am suprised.

Maybe dabs.fr is more useful.

Benjamin
Visitor

There is a USA crucial, a UK crucial and a Europe crucial...shows how far Uk seems to be involved in EU!!!:smileycry: !
Given that it would be possible to show both euro and pound prices on the same page!
Crucial must have its reasons...

Anyway thanks i'll always be grateful for your advice.

TygerTyger
Visitor

LOL a UK site and Europe site how sad. You're bound to pay more at the UK site anyway so count yourself lucky.

Benjamin
Visitor

ERRATUM: i spoke a little bit faster than i should have to...UK crucial is contained in "Europe"
I apologize for any UK resident i may have shocked with the previous post...
But,hey!i'm french!Ain't i big-mouthed?:smileyconfused: