Jetzt anmelden und Teil der Community werden!

Having major problems with displaying internet explorer

profile.country.en_GB.title
dacolle81
Besucher

Having major problems with displaying internet explorer

Up until recently Internet Explorer has been running fine, I have tried using restore points but this doesnt solve the problem. I am running IE9 on a windows 7 VAIO laptop.

I can get internet explorer to run perfectly in safe mode and by using the Quick web access button.

I have worked through all the usual troubleshooting methods, but none of these have fixed it so I am desperate for a solution.

Can anyone help?

2 ANTWORTEN 2
profile.country.GB.title
rich912
Vielschreiber

Hi dacolle81,

As IE runs in Safe Mode the chances are that either an add-on, a third party service or your internet security is the cause of the problem.

Try disabling all add-ons and see whether it will then load normally.

If not then try running IE with all internet security disabled. If this works then you will need to investigate security settings within your internet protector suite.

You could also try disabling all non Microsoft services or startup items. See the following link for further details – advanced troubleshooting.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/956196#am4

Have you tried installing a different browser such as Firefox?

Rich

Go n-éirí an bóthar leat
profile.country.en_GB.title
dacolle81
Besucher

Thanks for your advice however I had already tried every single step that is suggested through your link previously but with no luck. I will try and install a different browser and see if this works.