Join now - be part of our community!

Cannot register VAIO VGN-AR51SU

MoldCAD
Visitor

Cannot register VAIO VGN-AR51SU

I'm located in Poland and have just bough the new VAIO VGN-AR51SU laptop to my company. When I try to register as a "corporate user", I'm redirected to English webpages where my serial number is rejected. I tried the "Consummer" registration on Polish Vaio pages, and the registration was successful. However, I still don't have e-mail technical support, as the https://e-support.vaio-link.com/ page needs me to register again, and doesn't accept my serial number! Also, when I click "Vaio update", the webpage says the model is not found in the database.

My questions are:

- why can I not register as a corporate user?
- why is the serial number rejected?

Please help

3 REPLIES 3
profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

Hi MoldCAD

We have had post similar to this in the past, the registration problem is normally due to Sony not uploading your Vaio's serial number, if you can telephone Vaio-Link and explain your registration problem, hopefully they will then upload the serial number for you.. :slight_smile:

You can find the contact details for Vaio-Link here ..

You can telephone Vaio-Link to register your vaio, using the number below, Monday to Friday 9 AM until 5 PM

Telephone number from Poland 0 801 382 462

Please note that you will be asked for the serial number and for the date of purchase of your SONY VAIO.

MoldCAD
Visitor

Thanks a lot, I'll try and give them a call first thing Monday morning...

profile.country.GB.title
Thalamus.
Champion

You're welcome, please could you let us know the outcome.. :slight_smile: