Join now - be part of our community!

bad battery against payment-bad service

profile.country.ro_RO.title
mihaela511
Visitor

bad battery against payment-bad service

I bought a Vaio 7 months ago and 10 days ago the battery went off.

As the battery has a garanty of 6 months, I have to pay for it (I wonder what happens if every 6 months Sony makes you pay another 150 euro? nice...)

I did not know that the service is not in Romania, so my computer went to another country. They promised 5 working days, which is already bad as I work on it. Now someone called me to tell me that the battery is broke (yeah), but he did not know the price. The Czech engineer would not answer the phone or reply asap....maybe Monday.

The epayment of the battery price  would postpone the delivery with another week...or I should pay by card, giving all my detail by phone, to an unknown person. What would you do?

All this experience has been traumatising, service call using the 15 digits number+2# (but you should erase the extension before-which you don't know), the advice to go to Vaio shops to ask them to try batteries from other computers on your own, to diagnose the failure (which of course nobody accepted to do), and so on.

So the quickest way to go to hell is to buy an expensive Vaio

Mihaela

attorney-at-law

Message was edited by: -Cass-

Edited for personal information

1 REPLY 1
profile.country.en_GB.title
flogger12345
Visitor

Battery life degrades on usage. A lot of factors contributes to this one too. That's why whereever you go, battery warranties are just a year or less than that. http://imagicon.info/cat/12-13/vbulletin-smile.gif

I would purchase a new battery with them.