Join now - be part of our community!

Sony AF9 oled tv

profile.country.GB.title
beisser110

Sony AF9 oled tv

Had the AF9 oled for nearly two weeks!

Turned off You View so that I could have digital channels direct from my aerial. Had one software update after a couple of days! re tune TV channels  all OK. So I thought! after about two days, turned TV on and could not change channel with the CH. up/down buttons or key pad on the remote control! locked on one channel. Re tune the digital channels all OK again. Turned TV on in the morning same problem again!  Decided to unplug the TV from the mains, switched back on after a couple of hours, OK for two days! Turned TV on this morning picture comes on but over the top of this is the sign  channel re tune Digital tuning, Local channels press OK, pressed OK and went to picture but I could not change channels. Looking around settings for inspiration then decided to speak into mic on remote and ask to be returned to TV ! which it did tried the up/down buttons on the remote and its working again.  Has anyone had this problem?  

4 REPLIES 4
profile.country.GB.title
EdwinaU

Hi Beisser,

Welcome to the community. 

It looks like your issues has been solved now but if you need any information you'll find the AF9 help pages here. You can also let us know if you need more advice.

Best wishes,

Ed

profile.country.GB.title
beisser110

Sony AF9
Early days yet! 3 days maximum and then troubles appear again. I now have a sign at
the top right corner of the screen every half hour saying “no WiFi Network”
I have had the TV 2 weeks today! never before had so many problems with a flagship tv. Frightening after paying all this money.

Sent from my iPad
profile.country.GB.title
beisser110

Same old problem! been in touch with support went through a few options, only got it changing

channel again after they told me to hold on/off button on remote and it went into some sort of

reset! they are supposed to be looking at the problem and getting back tomorrow. Looks like I have

been unlucky a bad one!

profile.country.GB.title
beisser110

My first Sony AF9 TV was replaced about 10 days ago.

The replacement oled AF9 up and running now on Freeview

Problem I have now is "Goggle search" pops up occasionally

prompted by the speech from the TV programme! Lots of

lovely bugs! will be contacting Sony support. Software problem?