Join now - be part of our community!

How to change 2 digits channel on remote RM-ED044

profile.country.cs_CZ.title
Ladinek33
Visitor

How to change 2 digits channel on remote RM-ED044

Hi,

I am unable to change TV programm to channel with number higher than "9", I tryied almost everything, including internet searching, but without success. Maybe some one of you knows the answer, maybe it is very simply, but I am stlill missing it..

I am have remote RM-ED044 shipped with Sony Bravia KDL-32EX72, when I would like to change for channel eg. "22", I always get only "2". I did not discoverred how to change from one digit to two or more digits format.

I have more than 30 analog channels, for digital TV its not needed, so this is really annoying to go throught all of them.

Can someone help me please?

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES 7
profile.country.en_GB.title
drhowells
New

Hi,

When I want to change to a channel like 22, I just press 2 twice. What happens when you do this?

Ladinek33
Visitor

Hi,

I tryied this already. I get only to the channel 2.

Thanks

drhowells
New

Pressing 2 twice quickly really should work.

Another way is to press the Guide button on the remote and to use the arrow buttons and the centre button to select a channel to watch.

Ladinek33
Visitor

For sure, I pressed twice quickly.. Believe me, I would not write here if this works. Thats why I have written the remote model - RM-ED044

To use the guide option, this I know. But is not comfortable, you still need to push arrows to list throught channels.

Nevertheless, thanks for your answers.

Bravia55HX

Hi,

i can only add that the remote must be faulty though i've not heard of this very often if at all, i presume if you have a Sony dvd or blu ray player you can change the channels ok with their remotes?, if so then indeed the tv remote may be faulty.

HOW TO CHANGE FROM SINGLE DIGIT TO DOUBLE DIGIT CHANEL IN SONY TV

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there

It would certainly help if you could list your TVs full model number.  Also, it is good ettiquate not to post in full capital letters.

Cheers