Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia T3 crash since i repaired it for the first time with Companion

gusguil
Visitor

Xperia T3 crash since i repaired it for the first time with Companion

Hello,

The apps start crashing and closing constantly until the phone stop working. This happens since i had to repair it for the first time with Companion. I repaired it four times and a month later i have to do it again.

3 REPLIES 3
Emil
Enthusiast

Hi @gusguil,

I'm sorry to hear that. When you have repaired your device using Xperia Companion have you also restored a back up before starting to use the device again? If so try using your device after repairing it without restoring any back up or adding a Google account.

If the phone still behaves the same way I would recommend that you get in contact with your Local support for assistance with having it sent in to an authorized service center for repair.

Let me know how it goes!

gusguil
Visitor

Hello,

I never restored a back up and unfortunately i dont have a local support in mi city. Thanks for the answer 

Emil
Enthusiast

I understand that you don't have a Sony service center in your city, but you if you get in contact with your Local support they can assist you with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for repair. You do not have to visit the service center yourself to have your device repaired.

Let me know how it works out!