Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

SOLVED
vazza
Visitor

Xperia SP INCREDIBLY slow after new update

I updated my SP like normal, and as soon as it booted, it is so much slower than it was before, can someone please help me to fix this, or help me return it back to the older version of android, where it was fine?

Thanks in advance.

244 REPLIES 244
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

@alexdon wrote:

http://talk.sonymobile.com/t5/Xperia-Z-ZL-ZR/How-to-manually-update-downgrade-root-2013-Xperias/m-p/...

There you have it,you could also search XDA about this.

alexdon
TejasKumar
Visitor

Does this process you have suggested not null the warrantly?

reddragon1
Visitor

friends , 

listen this reticulous joke from sony 

today i went to sony service center here in saudia arabia and told them about my problem and i want to downgrade android version to the previous one ............ the surprise that the technician told me that he cannot do this and this solution is unavailable for him and the only thing he can do is install fresh one from the sick version 4.3 android

anybody tell me what to do ??????????

martinmrmus
Contributor

Try to reinstall phone with sony update services. I've done it yesterday and so far no trouble. But do not use to reinstall pc companion. But I don't know why. Can someone tell me difference between SUS and PCC in reinstall procedure. Thanks.

Danial-mach1
Leader

as i know so far PCC will try to find problem and try to repair it

but SUS will delete present firmware and install a fresh one

Danial-mach1
Leader

please write in english

martinmrmus
Contributor

So even if it reinstalls software it actually just repairs it with deleting petsonal data, am I wright?

Danial-mach1
Leader

when repairing by SUS its like when you change your PC windows...a dirve will get completly erased(in phone internall storage)so there is nothing any more..neither personal data nor OS files(8gb gets completly free)then a fresh copy of firmware will installed on phone..nothing will left behind from faulty firmware that were on your phone

Danial-mach1
Leader

még akkor is, hogy nem tudja lefordítani a szavak megfelelő!

here is only english forum

reddragon1
Visitor

you are right but it will also install version 4.3 which is incompatible with SP device and it will be slow again