Join now - be part of our community!

xperia p battery issue

SOLVED
Krish310594
Visitor

xperia p battery issue

am getting some strange problems on my xperia p .my battery drains even when its switched off from 70-10 overnight it last only 2hrs of usage in jb so i downgraded to ics the problem exist today it doesn't charge itself .if its battery gone could u please tel me the cost .
thanks in advance.
Tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam
Legend
Legend

@Krish310594 - Then you would be best to contact your lcoal Xperia care team for assistance in arranging an assessment of your device.

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

View solution in original post

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES 12
profile.country.GB.title
Uliwooly
Expert
FrontierGate
Contributor

When did you purchase this phone?

Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced and disposed of.
Krish310594
Visitor

about one year!
FrontierGate
Contributor

If it is under warranty, send it to service center. Maybe your phone battery has an defectively shortened life cycle.
Krish310594
Visitor

can it be replaced with xperia u battery by ourself
RaghavAJ
Visitor

Hey Guys,

I've been using my Xperia P from last 1.3 yrs. I was also facing battery drain problem like any other user of xperia P. I'm constanly looking for any solution from this forum. but nothing helped.

When I woke up this morning, I noticed my mobile battery has become fat and it stretched the screen out of  phone assembly  (like curve) :-(.  

Please suggest what should I do?. My phone warranty got expired 2 months ago. Do I need to replace my battery.

My phone uses: Li-Polymer batterry * 3.7 V  - 4.2 V

1265m Ah battery

Can I replace the battery with 1305 mAh?

What is best solution?

AmeyDeshmukh
Visitor

take your phone to the nearest SONY service center. a lot many Xperia P's have had the battery bulging issue. i suggest you get it checked.

Krish310594
Visitor

i replaced my battery but the problem exist|||