Join now - be part of our community!

Xperia Arc S Auto restart problem

SOLVED
ashok_gos
Visitor

Xperia Arc S Auto restart problem

I am having a strange problem with my Xperia Arc S. It's keep auto-restarting all the time and does not start at all. It's showing the "Sony" Logo then the "Xperia" logo then blank screen and then after some waiting it's keep showing the "Sony" logo and "Xperia" Logo. I reported this to Xperia Care and I got advice to visit Sony mobile Service Center.

After I visited the service center, the technician agreed to repair the Phone provided I give them a formal declaration that during repair if anything goes wrong, then I would not hold them responsible for the damage as the components required to rectify possible damage is not available with Sony.

Please advice me what to do. Is there really any possibility for unrecoverable damage? Do
technicians in service centers can claim such declaration?

17 REPLIES 17
profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

Make sure your phone has at least 50% battery and turn it off.Connect the usb to your phone,holding volume down.

alexdon
bihari
Visitor

Ohh..great ..! the solution works ..and i got my phone back... thanks a lot!

jhonsamuel
Visitor

Dear s,

My phone rooted but auto restart problem ,when i go to update centure his says softwere editted or correpted.

pc compasion also say like that.

plz help me 

ynez
Visitor

, having the same problem with my LT18i Phone, when it Shutdown and I switch it on, the Sony logo and XPERIA logo is what I only see again and again but now it opens.. So I prefer not to drain its battery so thatit won't be shutdown.
adilaxe
Visitor

Hi ...

I had a same problem and its resolved by just some working mentioned below, do not panic your data is same and it will be recovered, t

when your mobile arc s is continuesly restarting, when xperia logo is displayed, long press the home key or continuesly press it, the middle button and in 4 to 5 restart you will see the lock screen and your wall paper and it might restart from that point also but try again and again and if the screen stays move quickly to settings and close the blue tooth and with the next restart your phone will be normal, hence forth do not use bluetooth i future

It will require many try so be patient and try again and again. 

I was successful twice and got all my data as it is.

@ashok.gos wrote:

I am having a strange problem with my Xperia Arc S. It's keep auto-restarting all the time and does not start at all. It's showing the "Sony" Logo then the "Xperia" logo then blank screen and then after some waiting it's keep showing the "Sony" logo and "Xperia" Logo. I reported this to Xperia Care and I got advice to visit Sony mobile Service Center.

After I visited the service center, the technician agreed to repair the Phone provided I give them a formal declaration that during repair if anything goes wrong, then I would not hold them responsible for the damage as the components required to rectify possible damage is not available with Sony.

Please advice me what to do. Is there really any possibility for unrecoverable damage? Do
technicians in service centers can claim such declaration?

neelkamal
Visitor

i m having the same prblm...i followed the steps told by u bt it didn't worked at all....m doing the same frm the last 1 hour

pls help me

vhinquintela
Visitor

I've tried the solution and the wallpaper but too fast but thanks alot I think it wil work.

Vinayaka
Visitor

Hi Guys,

I had same prob but it shows an Error while comes to update....

It says an ERROR occured in PC comp it is unable to repaire my device.

And it shows USB Debugging was OFF. So unable to continue.....

Please help out with detailed steps to follow to get my device back to work

Slightly_smiling_Face

Thanks in Advance