Join now - be part of our community!

updating x10 mini

SOLVED
Not applicable

updating x10 mini

i am experiencing problems updating my phone everytime i connect the phone via usb to pc it says there is a phone update and then it fails everytime , i downloaded the Sony ericsson update service and it updated via that which it accepted and i tried today and it says no updates but still pc companion still says there is a phone update can anyone shed any light on this is there an update to download or is it just pc companion playing up it is just annoying it popping up everytime i try using usb cable

thanks

scotsguy35

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Er_Kannan
Contributor

PC Companion has certain problems in case of updates. Use SEUS for update and check whether any updates are available. It is more stable and dedicated software for update purposes. No major update is not released yet. Keep in touch with the forum to know when the update is released. (Android 2.1)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Er_Kannan
Contributor

PC Companion has certain problems in case of updates. Use SEUS for update and check whether any updates are available. It is more stable and dedicated software for update purposes. No major update is not released yet. Keep in touch with the forum to know when the update is released. (Android 2.1)

Not applicable

Thank you for your help it only happened since i had to change handset as my first one was faulty so wasnt sure if it was the handset or not according to SEUS it is up to date so i am ok i hope.

thanks again for your reply.

Er_Kannan
Contributor

Your phone is ok. The problem is with PC Companion.