Join now - be part of our community!

Song playing instead of the ringing noise.

SOLVED
Not applicable

Song playing instead of the ringing noise.

Hi, I have somehow managed to get something on my phone, so now when anyone phones me they hear 'always look on the bright side of life!' instead of the ringing tone you would normally hear when you are waiting for a phone to be answered.  How do I turn this off? ASAP!  Its embarrasing!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

Tones like this are sometimes called ringback tones, or depending on your operator, something different.

This isn't a setting controlled by the phone itself, you'd set it up with your operator. Let me know who you pay your bill to, and I'll find you some contact information, they will have to take care of it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Jeff
Enthusiast

Hi,

Tones like this are sometimes called ringback tones, or depending on your operator, something different.

This isn't a setting controlled by the phone itself, you'd set it up with your operator. Let me know who you pay your bill to, and I'll find you some contact information, they will have to take care of it.

Not applicable

hi, its Orange.  Thanks for the great advice, I've phoned them and had it removed.  :smileygrin: