Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia Go is stuck on the startup screen with the SONY logo.

needhelphere
Visitor

My Xperia Go is stuck on the startup screen with the SONY logo.

I was updating the phone the it accidentally got disconnected then it suddenly booted up. I tried restarting it but it still gets stuck on the Sony logo. What should I do?

8 REPLIES 8
taboo5200
Visitor

It's bootlooping since the flash was interrupted, force it to shut off by simultaneously pressing and holding the power and volume up buttons until you feel three consecutive vibrations. You may want to let it charge up a bit (preferably until the LED turns green), or the battery may not be sufficient to complete the flashing process. Do not turn the phone on at this point even after charging, it will simply get stuck in a bootloop again.

Open PC Companion, click on the Start > button under the Support Zone section (first entry on the extreme left side), then click on the Start button in the Phone / Tablet Software Update section, and click on the blue repair my phone / tablet link and follow the instructions given. You do not have to power up your phone to repair it.

Alexander1
Champion

This repair of the phone software described above should solve your problem, but if the problem persists after the repair of the phone software you should send your phone to service. Please contact your local support for more information:

http://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/support/contact-us/

Nicko0212
Visitor

hi, my problem is when ever my phone is connected to the adaptor of the charger or any charger. the LED flash a light green color and then it open up, and not charging. what can i do? thank you.

teresa4956
Visitor

There is no repair section on the pc companion...My phone is stuck on start up and wont connect to anything

profile.country.RO.title
_alexdon_
Expert

You may need to perform a software repair using PC Companion.The process will erase all internal memory.You might need to charge your device for about 1-2 hours before so the device has at least 60% battery.

Make sure the device is not connected to computer or laptop and turned off (sometimes you have to press power button and volume up until the device vibrates 3 times or on some devices you have to press the small button near the SIM tray or on the back of the device).

Open PC companion->support zone->phone/tablet software update->repair my phone/tablet blue highlighted.Follow the steps given,do not connect your phone until prompted to press volume down while plugging USB cable. If PC companion does not start the repair process, you might need to run it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 (in some cases XP).

alexdon
angrypegasus
Visitor

It didn't work for me

Stuck on the Sony Start Up Screen like Forever

Than If I do the Power and Volume Up togather thing and wait for the 3 vibrations

after if I plug in for Charging,it will turn on automatically

I can only put it there remain off until battery done

what else should I do?

Thx

paradigma
Visitor

I have same problem, and it happen to me for second times, not today it's 3rd times.

first my phone overheats, then all app stopped " unfortunately has stopped ", after Phone restart automatically.

so then the screen only sony logo and stuck freezing, can't do anything. 

imposible to use PC sony Companion. 

so I went to The service center in january 2016, so they fix it, test upgrade, it wrote it the paper. but then the problem come again in March 9, I went to services center with the same problem, i know it will happen again when i saw all my App stopped "" unfortunately has stopped " and phone was freezing after i turn it off. 

and now today 20 march 2016. i have same problem. 

it so bother me, and so disappointed. I don't know what the solution for that. 

Jenemma
Visitor

I downloaded Sony Companion but i am still haveing a problem