Join now - be part of our community!

My Xperia acro s don't response the power button

SOLVED
monchai
Visitor

My Xperia acro s don't response the power button

After display shut-off then i press the power button to use my phone. it don't show nothing. i try to restart my phone following the introduction in manual but it cann't restart. i try to charge me phone but nothing happen. How can i solve this problem?

15 REPLIES 15
mztatu
Visitor

hold  up arrow and power button down for longer until it vibrates about three or so times... and then restart Slightly_smiling_Face

shaima
Visitor

I have the same problem

fisrt time it happened I left it nearly 7 hrs then when i tried press and hold power botten it just started

this second time it is off scince yesterday and till now its not working ... its over 24 hr by 10 am today

am starting to hate sony so much

shaima
Visitor

by the way i tried everything listed

and i was tring to get the new update ,,, normally i use update center this time the pc companion detected update and when the phone turned off it never started again!

shaima
Visitor

It just started it was 70% when it started 1% so it was drained out of battery while it was freezed

so it will never start back till its out of battery

it a serious problem with software hardware compatability

dilshadacros
Visitor

Thankyou....

MarkLukas
Visitor

Yep. This will do. Worked for me. Pressing down power button and volume up/down button in the same time, several times (doesn't matter in my case, cuz I had to press both of them to make it work) until it vibrates eventually and unlock the phone